Product added to cart
SyncEV BG socketed 7.4kW Next VCHRGD Seven Previous
VCHRGD Seven Tethered
- 7 kW charging - 25 miles per hour of charging, average charge time of 8 hours, perfect for overnight charging at home.
- App control - Securely connected to the VCHRGD cloud via your home WiFi router
- Built in NFC - just tap your VCHRGD card to start charging
- PEN Protection - No additional earthing required to provide PEN fault detection, meaning no additional cost and a simpler installation.
- Manual Start/Stop - For truly simplified operation, the charger can be set-up to start & stop at the push of the button on the side.
- Load Management - Offers load management and solar integration to your home. Just hook up the CT clamp included in the installation kit.
- Tethered version includes 5m lead and type 2 plug.
UK WIDE INSTALLATION
What are our thoughts about this charger?
"VCHRGD have a very nice and well designed charger with load management and solar integration when utilising the additional clamps during installation. It is full of the latest tech and has a nice user app packed full of features. The charger has 3 years warranty and is compatible with energy providers smart tarrifs such as Octopus Energy. The charger is also available as a socketd or tethered which is a very welcomed option, providing the customer with flexability when making their choice for a charger."
What the manufacturer says:
The VCHRGD Seven is perfectly suited to home charging, designed around the stringent UK regulations for smart chargers. The Seven is the perfect combination of easy-to-use, feature-rich and aesthetically pleasing, all for a market-leading price point.
Including smart tariff integration for Octopus customers, charging authentication & charge history, cost tracking, RFID & much more...
If you're looking for a truly great value charger, with all of the smart features you need, that works with every make and model of EV, then the VCHRGD Seven is the perfect charger for you. Built to stand out. Designed to blend in.
|Request for quote
|Vehicle to grid technology (V2G)?
Write Your Own Review